Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday - 122.5

Today is my last day of my Special Ed. Methods class! I am excited for this to be over. It was basically a waste of time. The amount of content we learned could have been taught in two class session. Instead it was drug out over 8 class sessions + a lot of wasted time. Who knew my college tuition was going towards wasted time, great.

Well, went for a run this morning. First run of the year outside! 3 miles. I tried to run with the dog, but she couldn't keep up because she has a bum leg, so I had to turn back and bring her inside and start again. It was nice to be outside again.

B: yogurt, granola, 4 strawberries. ~200
L: We are having a taco bar in class today for the last day, so.... that'll be interesting. Hopefully I'm light with servings. ~500 ?
D: turkey/lettuce/sprouts/cheese wrap and green beans. - 325

Total; about 1,000
Run: 3 miles

Lost is on tonight! I can't forget about it like I did last week lol.

Mildly entertaining story...
Last weekend I was at my friend's neighbors house (composed of 2 guys my age) having a few drinks after the bars. We were all talking, and one of the guys and I were conversing well, similar interests, what have you. I made it clear I had a boyfriend to him... But as he drank more, he kept asking me if he could take me on a date, wanting my number, etc. etc. And I continuously told him I had a boyfriend. So anyway, I ended up leaving my keys there and Rachel and I snuck in at 7am to find them. They were both passed out on the couch. And this one guy was curled up on the couch holding my keys while he slept. Now if that isn't strange.....

No comments:

Post a Comment