Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday - 124

Today I start my full time student teaching. For the next 9 weeks, it's full time job, zero pay. Wonderful. I will be working a few hours though still with my nanny job.

All the make-up in the world could not cover my haggard eyes this morning. Crying + not sleeping a single wink = me looking like a puffy zombie. Wonderful start to the day. Plus, I feel absolutely miserable. I have this cough that involved hacking up crap, so very attractive. Oh well - still planning an 8 mile run today. I have some feelings to pound out.

Again, my dreams were laden with unhappiness. I dreamt that my family basically "broke up" with me. They took away my bed and made me give most of the space in my bedroom to my sister. Then they made me sleep on the floor in my sisters room. They never invited me to family meals, or saved me any food. I remember just feeling so angry and hurt by them, yelling at them for not including me - but they just ignored me. That sucked.

Goal today; stay busy. I hope to finish the Twlight series in the next few weeks. Today's plan is to go to school, hit the gym after wards, come home shower, eat dinner, study for a few hours for my text, then be in bed by 10 reading. Repeat all week plus or minus the gym.

B: 1/2 grape fruit, raisin bran/milk, tea, 260
S: at preschool ?
L: yogurt, granola bar - 240
S: at preschool?
S: 1/2 power bar before my run - 140
D: Chicken Caesar salad, garlic bread - 350

No comments:

Post a Comment