Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tired

Hold my hand while you cut me down
it had only just begun but now it's over now
and you're in the heat of moments with your heart playing up cold
I'm between the middle watching hastiness unfold
in my eyes you were smiling in the spotlight dancing with the night
when I fell off your mind

I'm tired of trying
your teasing ain't enough
fed up of biding your time
when I don't get nothing back
and for what, and for what, and for what
when I don't get nothing back
Boy, I'm tired

~Adele
_______________

As predicted. Wrong pages... I haven't cried over a guy in years and years. Damn, why did I have to like him so much? Looking forward to when I can turn this page and start over. Let's hope it happens quickly, I'm to busy to be this sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment