Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday - 121

I'm finally down in weight! I hope to keep this cycle continuing.

This week shaped up well. I was chosen to pilot a new teacher performance assessment. I am of 3 that were chosen out of the entire elementary and early childhood ed departments at school. :) I'm good I guess? We'll see...

2 dates this weekend (how the hell did that happen), 1 interview, and a very long spring break. Life is finally feeling good.

Foods today:

breakfast: raisin bran - 230
snack: 1/2 hamburger bun, few raisins - 60
lunch: turkey (60), tortilla (110), cheese (110), pizza sauce (30), orange (60) - 370
snack: peeps - 170

So far: 830

Run: 5.7 miles
Calories burnt: 650

Having wine and some sort of dinner this evening, not sure what the plan is. Headed to the cities tonight for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment