Monday, March 8, 2010

8 Miles!

Just got back from the gym. Did my first 8 mile run :) 8 miles, 950 calories burned, ~94 minutes. I feel pretty good.


Yes, I took a picture :)

I hope I don't feel like crap tomorrow. Going out with some girlfriends tonight. That'll be fun.

So here's what I ended up eating today:

b: cereal w/milk, grapefruit - 260
s: 1/2 cup of cereal - 75
L: granola bar, apple - 220
s: 1 cupcake (I hate when kids bring in cupcakes for their birthdays! I have to eat it because we do a group snack time, and I have to model...) - 200
s: 3/4 a power bar - 165
D: lettuce wrap; provolone, turkey, sprouts, about 10 carrots and dip, handful of chips and dip - 350

Total: about 1270. This is all estimated, I'm not positive about any of it. But, seeing as I burnt 900 calories today - I'm in the green. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment