Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

What a fun weekend :)

Friday I went to a friends to say goodbye she is going to Colorado for a week. We had a few glasses of wine. I've had a few dates with her neighbor. They called us so we went over there and drank even more wine. We were playing categories, and this guy I like made the rule that every time something or other happened, I had to kiss him. Very elementary right, but I thought it was kind of cute, seeing as we'd never kissed before. So, it comes up that I have to kiss him, and I kissed him.... pretty good too :) I thought it was cute. Anyways, yesterday he took me out to dinner, then we went to a bonfire at his friends house. it was great to meet such friendly people. He's so darn cute too... and he smells good, can dress well, is in shape, is fun, a huge flirt, is down to earth... and hes' a really good kisser. I feel like a teenager writing about a date, but oh well.

Just a picture of a friend who left for Colorado and I. She's entertaining as always...




Food wise, not so great over the weekend. Yesterday I had mac and cheese, and then a burger and chips for dinner - plus some alcohol. today I grabbed some fast food (sorry body), and we're grilling burgers right now for dinner. Well, tomorrow I start over.

Tomorrow I have an interview also, I'm a bit nervous but I have to get it done with. The more interviews I go to the better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment