Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday - ???

Have not weighed myself today, I should not be weighing every day - it is a bad obsession!

Had a short day at preschool, and now I get the rest of the afternoon off! lucky me! Already went to the gym, did 5.25 miles. Ran for 1 hour. :) Burnt about 600 calories.

B: Raisin bran w/ milk, banana 260
S: few pretzels, half an apple - 130
S: 1/2 an energy bar before my run - 140
L: lettuce wrap, salami, cheese, sprouts - 120

That sits at 700 I still need some carbs to energize after my long run, I may have peanut butter toast, I may not. I'm not hungry at all.

Don't know about dinner, heading down to visit my dad and then my boyfriend this evening, so whatever happens happens. I have plenty of calories left since I burnt quite a few during my work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment