Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday fun day - 124

Another weekend disaster. I'll need to do a lot of work to make up for it. I ate Mc Donalds, gah! I'm up 2 pounds. It was my old roommates birthday yesterday, so I went out with all my old colelge friends that I haven't seen in a while. They're great - but I don't really miss them or their shenanigans, pot smoking, and shot taking.


Can't even count what I ate this weekend, Friday and Saturday. Plus copious amounts of alcohol. Next weekend is my roommates birthday, plus we're eating at Old Chicago. I'm going to have to plan wisely. No drinking this week with my girlfriends.

Today:
B: Lettuce wrap, turkey, cheese, sprouts - 120
S: Left taquito- 150
D: Subway - 420
S: Chips - 150

Total: 840

I hope I'll get back soon.

I'm panicking right now, I accidentally turned in an assignment late and got a zero on it. If I get no more points docked anything else off I'll get a 95%. But what if I do? I'm terrified right now, how stupid of me to not even notice when it was due. I thought I was turning it in early! Little did I know I was a week late.... :( I feel horrible. I know it sounds petty, but I've got to get all A's. I'm going to be very upset with myself if I don't.

I applied for another job today. 4 applications out, 1 interview set up so far! It is a bit nerve wrecking applying for preschool teaching jobs when I don't actually have my license yet. I will be taking the big test on March 13th. I have yet to start studying though. That's not being very proactive is it...

Last week of school. I have two large projects to do, edit my entire TWS again with the corrections from my professor, and do a reading review exam. I could start doing those tonight, but I probably won't.

Tomorrow's plan.

B: pear, oatmeal - 250
S: At school? - 100
L: Tea, salad - 200
S: At school ? - 100
D : Taquito, green beans - 300

Gym: 5 miles

I did 7 last Friday, It was amazing. However my hip flexors are in serious pain (like always). They're getting better, so hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can run!

No comments:

Post a Comment