Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday - ?

It's been a while.

So things have been a bit crazy! School and work have been taking up a lot of my time.

Drove down to see a girlfriend in the cities last night. I was feeling sad, needed a friend. She was set on going out, so we went out last night when all I wanted to do was stay in and watch a movie. When I wasn't having fun or wanting to talk to guys like she wanted to do, she moped as long as possible, and we finally went home. Later in the evening she told me that if I didn't want to go out I should have told her so she didn't have to spend all that time doing her hair and make-up. She would have pushed me to go even if I had said that. She doesn't realize other people's feelings. So during the night when I was trying to talk to her about what's been on my mind, and why I'm not feeling the greatest, she really didn't want anything to do with it. She just wanted to talk to guys. Sorry dear, there's more to life then hitting on randoms at the bar who probably just want to sleep with you anyway. There are few decent men in this world.

Speaking of, I had a date today with the guy mentioned before who was sleeping with my keys. I went because I said I would, didn't' expect much. However, I was very pleasantly surprised :) Very very cute, good taste, enjoys wine and knows what 3 buck chuck is, big into music - went to school for music recording, owns his home, has a strong work ethic. So - there will be a date #2. :) A very cautious one though.

Did 8 miles yesteray. Been sick still, so I didn't want to push it to 9. Next week though, 9 miles it is!!!

What I've eaten today was from Fridays from said date, and an apple. Not hungry, that will probably be all I eat. Tomorrow is Sunday. It's hard to plan the weekends, so I'll just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment