Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesdays are tough

Slept through the night last night for the first time in a LONG time. Thanks to NyQuil anyway. I will be doing that again tonight for sure. No bad dreams or anything!

So I think I ate too much today. I just feel so full.

B: oatmeal, small apple - 215
S: 2 cups popcorn, 1/2 apple - 125
L: granola bar, apple - 235
S: 1 cup cheez-its - 250?
S: 2 hershey's kisses - 50
D: Chicken breast, lettuce, parm. ceaser salad - ~300 maybe?

Total: about 1200 I'm guessing.

Gym: 3 miles, ~250 calories burnt, 35 minutes

I've been reflecting. I'm not so upset about my recent relationship ending, I went into that conversation prepared for that outcome. I realized what I am upset about is not being wanted, being rejected - not about loosing him as a person/relationship. (Although, he is a wonderful guy! We just didn't work) I'm usually the one who ends relationships. The last time I was dumped was at least 6 years ago. I know - get off my high horse. But it's a feeling I wasn't prepared for, however it is a beneficial feeling seeing as everyone needs a healthy dose of reality.

Geez, I sure need to get over myself eh?

Tomorrow:
B: Oatmeal, 1/2 grape fruit - 220
S: ?
L: Granola bar, apple - 235
S: ?
D: Lettuce wrap probably.

------------------

Haha, my roommate just informed me that her boyfriend's devilishly handsome cousin has been wanting to ask me out for a long time now. And seeing as I am single now - they're trying to set us up on a date. Well, he is a teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment