Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday

B: 1/2 grapfruit, oatmeal, tea - 210
L: Lettuce wrap; turkey, provolone, sprouts, lettuce - 150
S: Chips, salsa - 200?
D: Pizza

Meeting up with the boyfriend for dinner (thus the pizza). I have a lot on my mind about me being unhappy, and I hope we can fix it, because he's pretty great. Our relationship is void of any affection or emotion. From him anyway, I try to bring those things - but it's like hitting a dead end every time. I feel like I'm in this way more then he is. I'm wanting something more serious, if he doesn't - then sadly we are on the wrong page. it seems like he doesn't care much about this as a "relationship". I feel like I'm there for little play dates and sex. No relationship aspects of it. I can't imagine him wanting to spend a weekend with me - and I don't like that feeling. I want someone who wants me equally.



The weekend wasn't too bad calorie wise... went out for my roommates birthday Friday night. Shared some garlic bread and a calzone with a friend, then proceeded to have drinks. We ordered Jimmy Johns around 3 am, but I don't' think I had any. I had a ton of fun though! Met some really cool people - A few pictures from the birthday party :)





Off to study for my teaching licensure test. Fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment