Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blank Tuesday - 122

Again, the cycle continues. I spend the beginning of every week trying to recover from the weekend. I've decided to really commit myself this time. If I can loose more weight, I will be able to run faster and with less pain.

Yesterdays foods:
B: oat meal, 1/2 grape fruit (200)
S: 1 cup cereal (150)
L: Pita with spinach, turkey, 1 slice provolone (220)
S: Sucker, 3 licorice, small orange (160)
D: 2 egg omlet with feta/avacado, 2 cups green beans (470)
Total: 1,160 calories consumed

Gym: 3 miles/35 minutes 350 calories burnt

Today's plan:
B: Total raisin bran, 1/2 banana: 260
S: ? at school - 300
S: granola bar, 1/2 grape fruit - 200
D: turkey, 1 slice provolone, 1 whole wheat wrap, onions, 1/2 cup grape tomatoes: 255
Gym: 3 miles

I have been feeling pretty sad lately. Things aren't going as dandy as usual with the boyfriend, of course I'm sure he's oblivious to the fact. I'm just not feeling cared about the way I feel cared about. I need touch, hugs, cuddling, sincere touches. Things are getting boring, and I feel like he's making no effort to move forward. I can't wait forever, and I don't like boring. He is really wonderful, but so far I have yet to feel that feeling. I've felt it before, and I want it back. Maybe it needs more time, maybe he needs more time to open up and attempt to get close to me, maybe he's not right for me. Time will tell. For now, I'm hoping things will change for the better. I don't like feeling that I'm not getting the most from my relationship.

Did my first 6 mile run a few days ago. First time since the 10k last year. I as ecstatic! This weeks goal - 7 miles! Ran a 5K with my roommate last weekend. The Twincities Valentines day 5k. Did it very half assed, walked with her a lot. I wanted to support her in her first race. We had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment