Thursday, February 11, 2010


Alright well, here we go. *licks peanut butter off fingers*

I'm starting this blog to create a place for me to log my miles, food, and to vent about why I just ate entirely too much peanut butter. I am 2.5 pounds short of completing my weight loss goals, totally at 30 pounds gone. I started my journey at 150, and currently sit at 122.5 (as see in the picture). I completed my first 10K last year, and am aiming for a half marathon this year. So there you have it. I am a petite person standing about 5' 3". My calories goals are 1,200 a day. However, the weekends are a tremendous challenge.

Weight Goal: 120 lbs
Fitness Goal: Half marathon / 1000 miles in 2010

I hope to update with food diaries, miles ran, and pictures.... we'll see if that happens.

Yesterday I ran my highest mileage of the year, 5.5 miles. I'm well on my way to 13.

Food:
breakfast: total rasin bran with skim milk - 220
Lunch: cocoa puffs with skim milk - 200
Dinner: Smart ones ravioli - 260, Green beans - 55
Snack: Apple - 80, Peanut butter - 200

Total: 1015 calories

Miles Ran: 3.5
Time: 38 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment