Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My favorite day! 122

I love Wednesdays. I start school at 8:30, and am done by 2:10. It's a short day due to student teaching at two different sites. However, last week is my last week of doing school + student teaching. After next week, I will be a full time student teacher. Bring on the stress! really though it shouldn't be to bad, in fact I hope it's much more fun and exciting then school is. Right now I look forward to school because it is mentally stimulating, where as when I am student teaching, I spend the day doing random tasks for the teachers or just watching. It gets VERY boring.

So yesterday's actual:
B: Cereal/banana 280
S: Choc. chip banana bread/peanut butter/pretzals 450
D: turkey, provolone, spinach, onions, wrap, 1/2 grape fruit 300
S: 1/2 grape fruit, cocoa; 160
Total: 1,190
Gym: Didn't happen.... :(

Totay's goals:
B: 1/2 bun w/ 1tbs almond butter, 1/2 banana, 290
S: ? (at preschool) 150
L: 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/3 cup granola, pear 260
D: 1 cup rice, 1/4 cup chedder cheese, 1 can green beans, 340
Total: 1040 About 150 left for flex. maybe I'll have a glass of wine tonight if I don't' go over on anything.

Gym: if I get my homework done, 3 miles!

Tomorrow I hope to run a 6.5 miler, maybe 7 if I feel up for it. I have to pick up some more energy bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment