Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday - 122

Still 122. Have patience.

Yesterdays foods:
B: cereal pear 310
S: Cookie/frosting at school - 150
Dunner: potatoes/cheese, carrots/dip - 345

Others:
ice cream 100
wine 150
mikes hard lemonade 220 (!!!!)

Total; 1275

Geesh.

I have Friday's off. So today I plan to do a long run at the gym (6 miles I hope!), got to caribou and get a test done for school, and maybe do a little shopping in St. Cloud. I'm sick of being in this house alone. I'm getting so lonely, the only people I see during the week are my classmates or preschoolers. I simply can not wait to be done house sitting!

I don't know how today will pan out for food.

B: granola/yogurt/banana - 230
S: bun with almond butter - 112
Caribou: medium cappaccino - 50
L: Subway maybe - 420
D: who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment