Saturday, April 24, 2010

Been a while!

Well it has been a while. I'm at 118 pounds now, and happy with it. Ran a 10k last weekend, it was a blast! Got a new job, moving, graduating, throwing parties, having parties, I have 3 piano gigs coming up, life is crazy! Good crazy :)

Although, eating has been less than spectaular. Had a few too many drinks last night, and had a left over turkey burger for breakfast, nachos for lunch. I'm completely out of fresh produce. I hope to go grocery shopping today or tomorrow and get my act in order. I need to re-focus my efforts - yes life is stressful, but it'll be even worse if I'm feeling like crap due to eating like crap.

I'm kind of seeing someone as mentioned before. Not sure if it's going to go anywhere, but he's very sweet and a ton of fun. There's not possibility for me having a relationship at this point in my life!



I got a new swim suit :) Here I am at 118 lbs. I am still struggling with an unrealistic body image. I still feel chubby. My legs particularly. Maybe if I stop running, hah - yeah right. I just feel like no number on the scale is ever going to be good enough. I need to stop relying on that number to track my progress. I have to start setting fitness goals and working towards them...


A few pictures from the race last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment